Anything on a naan bread vows to be delicious. This one is no exception. I used lunch meat sliced roast beef, and wished I’d used good quality sliced roast beef. The feta and the potatoes elevated the taste profile of the dish, so try to use to yummy roast beef.
The recipe from came Better Homs & Gardens’ 30-Minute Meals. Yields 4 servings.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups refrigerated packaged diced potatoes with onions
- 4 naan bread (Usually 1 packet comes with 2)
- 4oz crumbled feta cheese with garlic and herb
- Olive oil
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 12oz thinly sliced lower-sodium roast beef
- Crushed red pepper (optional)
- Sliced baby sweet peppers (optional)
- In a large skillet, cook potatoes in the 1 tbsp oil over medium heat for 5 minutes or until tender; set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat broiler. Place flatbread on baking sheet; lightly brush bread with oil. Top with half the cheese. Broil 3-4 inches from heat for 2-3 minutes or until cheese begins to melt. Top barely melted cheese with spinach, roast beef, potatoes, and remaining cheese.