So yummy, and it makes a great weeknight meal. Yields 4 servings, recipe from Cooking Light.
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp prepared mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp celery seeds
- 1/4 tsp hot sauce
- 2 ea garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb flank steak, trimmed
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Add steak, turning to coat. Remove steak from sauce, reserving sauce mixture.
- Place steak on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray; broil for 6 minutes on each side. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices.
- While steak stands, bring sauce mixture to a boil in a saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat, and cook 5 minutes. Serve with steak.