Strawberry Yogurt Ice Cream Smoothie
This recipe came about when I didn't have a couple of items from another breakfast smoothie recipe, so Eddie and I just put in some stuff and see if it would taste good. It came out creamy and not too sweet. This drink can be a yummy breakfast smoothie, or a fun dessert. 2 servings.
- 1.5 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 bananas, ripe, cut into chunks
- 1.5 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup almond milk
- 0.75 cup fat-free greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp honey
- Add all ingredients in a blender, almond milk being last. Blend until smooth. Add more almond milk to break chunks if necessary.